- Laser analysis and manipulation of biological samples.
- Advanced microscopy
- Bio-medical imaging
For more information on the participating infrastructures, please click on the respective symbol.
- , Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Ultraviolet Laser Facility, Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas, Heraklion, Greece
- ICFO, Institut de Ciencies Fotoniques, Barcelona, Spain
- ILC, International Laser Centre, Bratislava, Slovakia
- , Laser Centre Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- , Laboratorio Europeo di Spettroscopie Non Lineari, Sesto Fiorentino (Florence), Italy
- , Lund Laser Centre, Lunds Universitet, Lund, Sweden
- CUSBO, Centre for Ultrafast Science and Biomedical Optics, Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Fisica, Milano, Italia
- , Central Laser Facility, STFC, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- ULLC, Laser Centre of the University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- VULRC, Quantum Electronics Department and Laser Research Center, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania
AAU, Aalborg University, Ultrafast Biospectroscopy Laser Lab, Denmark
IPHT, Institute of Photonic Technology, Jena, Germany
Coordinator: Francesco Pavone, LENS
See also: Access
User Training for Advanced Optical Techniques in Bio-imaging and
OPTBIO is cooperating with PHOTONICS4LIFE, the European Network of Excellence for Biophotonics. A Memorandum of Understanding has been concluded.